COLLINWGOOD DAYS 2013 10th Anniversary celebrations include fantastic entertainment, multicultural food, activities & performances!
Check out the Collingwood Days Video! It's a beautiful community story and visual journey of the Collingwood Days festival and Collignwood's wonderful heritage!
EVENT DAY ACTIVITIES...
Food & Market:
Enjoy a multi-cultural variety of delicious food at Collingwood Days! Check out the International Marketplace and Community Corner for interesting information, unique and beautiful gifts, accessories and more!
Pancake breakfast with local firefighters at 9am!
Entertainment & Activities:
World Class BMX Bicycle Demonstrations, Local Entertainment, Art/History, Storytelling & Poetry reading a in Tepee, an International Marketplace, Food Court, Information Booths, Children’s Rides & Games, Clowns, Face Painting, Basket Raffle, Collingwood Joyce’s, Collingwood Talent Show winner, Sport & Recreation Demonstrations, Vancouver Police Display, Vancouver Fire Department Display, and so much more!
BEFORE THE EVENT...
RC Talent Showcase - May 18
6:30 to 8:00pm, Collingwood Neighbourhood House (5288 Joyce St)
Art Displays & Performances in Collingwood! May 18 - May 26
Enjoy art displays and entertainers livening the streets in the Collingwood area, with performances by the skytrain, at local businesses, community organizations and local schools!
Art Displays include:
- Joyces & Collector Cards Exhibit by January Wolodarsky at Abantu Beauty Products (3596 Kingsway).
- Photography Exhibit by Tessa Tham at Mezbaan Fine Indian Fusion (3499 Kingsway).
- Live persian music with Ali! May 18, 12:30-1:30pm, Starbucks (3451 Kingsway)
- Gallery Tour & Parade, May 18, 1:00-3:00pm, Kingsway & Tyne
- Night & Day Dance Performance by Diane & David, May 18, 2:00-3:00pm, Abantu Beauty Products (3596 Kingsway)
- South American Live Music with Pancho & Sal, May 18, 2:30-3:30pm, Safeway (3410 Kingsway)
- Still Creek Found Walking Tour, May 20, 2:00-4:00pm, Joyce Skytrain Station
- Community Lunch Celebration and performance by Mariah Crudo, May 21, 12:00-1:00pm, Collingwood Neighbourhood House (5288 Joyce Street)
- Graham Bruce Choir Performance, May 21, 5:30-6:30pm, Columbus Tower (5233 Joyce Street)
- Live Gypsy jazz music with Clara Rose and the Barefoot Bandits!, May 22, 4:00-5:30pm, Bamboo Cafe (5103 Joyce Street)
- Community Lunch Celebration of the completion of the On the Table community engaged art project and performance by Graham Bruce Children's Choir, May 23, 12:00-1:00pm, Collingwood Neighbourhood House (5288 Joyce Street)
- East Van Moon Jam, Live Jazz Brad Muirhead, May 23, 7:00-10:00pm, Slocan Park Field House (2750 East 29th Ave by the skytrain station)
- Still Creek Lunch Hour Celebration, May 24, 12:00-1:00pm, Boundary Road Plaza (3665 Kingsway)